14 Apr 2003
well, lets make these links quick
1. hong kong tourism catch phrase
- something tells me they're trying to cash-in on this SARS thing.
2. renaming a university costs 20K pounds
- so what do you call cross between university of bradford and bradford college? well, these guys paid someone 20K to come up with a name. this guy, thought it was such a good deal, he came up with THREE! i'll let you guess what those were.
3. print your own barcodes
- and get your kellogs coco pops the price of your no-frills cornflakes. too good to be true?
You can reply to me about this on Twitter: